Reserve Your Seat Today
| SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA 13TH CHIEF APPRAISERS MEETING AGENDA TUESDAY, MAY 3, 2016
LOS ANGELES FEDERAL RESERVE BUILDING
950 S. GRAND AVENUE, LOS ANGELES, CA 90015
* THREE (3) HOURS OF BREA & RMA CREDIT AVAILABLE FROM 2:00PM—5:00PM “2016 HIGH-RISK LENDING & APPRAISALS —EXAMINATION HEADS UP FOR BANK COLLATERAL RISK MANAGERS” BREA COURSE #1510181004
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE FOLLOWING CO-SPONSORS:
|<> CO-STAR||<> BUCHALTER NEMER|
|<> EXACTBID-RIMS/NARRATIVE 1||<> HVS CONSULTING & VALUATION|
|<> HOPKINS APPRAISAL SERVICES||<> GREER ADVISORS LLC|
|<> CURTIS-ROSENTHAL||<> PARTNER ENGINEERING & SCIENCE, INC.|
|<> AXIS-AMC||<> MOORE REAL ESTATE GROUP|
|<> SELF STORAGE VALUATION GROUP—CBRE||<> BRADFORD TECHNOLOGIES|
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED BY
|<> RISK MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION (RMA)||<> APPRAISAL FOUNDATION|
|<> BUREAU OF REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS||<> FRB, FDIC & OCC|
– 8:00AM-8:30AM Arrivals, Security, Registration
– 8:30AM-8:45AM Complimentary Breakfast & Beverages
– Meeting to begin promptly at 8:30AM
Welcome & Introductions: Stew Heller and Christina Sham Acevedo, Co-Organizers
Allen Greer, David Rosenthal & Paige Gilligan, Moderators
– 8:45AM-9:15AM Southern California Commercial Markets
– 9:15AM-9:45AM Hospitality Loan Appraisals — Business? CRE? Assessing Real Risk!
– 9:45AM-10:15AM Market Value in Construction and Adaptive Re-Use Projects
– 10:15AM-10:30AM Break
– Meeting resumes promptly at 10:30AM
– 10:30AM-11:00AM Appraisals of Gas Stations and C -Stores
– 11:00AM-11:30AM Environment al, Seismic & Construction Risk Management Policies — The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. How does your Bank measure up?
– 11:30AM-12:00PM Appraisals of Self Storage Properties
– 12:00PM-1:00PM Complimentary Lunch—Courtesy of Richard West & Chris Sonne—CB Richard Ellis
– Meeting resumes promptly at 1:00PM
– 1:00PM-1:20PM Afternoon Announcements
– 1:20PM-1:50PM Southern California Residential Market Update & Use of BPOs and AVMs in achieving Regulatory Compliance
– 1:50PM-2:00PM Break
– Meeting resumes promptly at 2:00PM
– 2:00PM-5:00PM 2016 High Risk Lending & Appraisals – Examination Heads Up for Bank Collateral Risk Managers
Three (3) Hours of BREA continuing education credit: Course #1510181004
Richard Rawson, MAI, Appraisal Review Specialist, FDIC Robert (Bob) Parson, MAI Appraisal Policy Specialist, OCC
Moderated by Everett Allen Greer, David Rosenthal, Kenneth Hall and Paige Gilligan
– 5:00PM-5:15PM Closing Remarks – Stew Heller
– 5:30PM Complimentary Dinner to follow at Palms Restaurant
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US AT THE 13th SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CHIEF APPRAISER’S MEETING!
– ADDRESS –
Main Entrance: 950 S. Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90015
Rear Entrance: 951 S. Olive Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015
– DRIVING DIRECTIONS –
– From north of downtown Los Angeles:
– From northeast of downtown Los Angeles:
– From LAX / west of downtown Los Angeles:
Option 2: Take the 105 East. Follow the signs to 110 North. Exit on 9th Street to Grand Avenue and turn right. The bank is the second building on the left.
– From east of downtown Los Angeles:
Option 2: Take 60 West. Follow the signs to 10 West. Exit Los Angeles Street and turn right. Follow Los Angeles Street to Olympic Blvd. and turn left. Turn right on Hope Street. Turn right on 9th Street. Turn Right on Grand Ave. The bank is the second building on the left.
– From south of downtown Los Angeles:
– ARRIVAL AND PUBLIC PARKING –
Please enter via our main entrance at 950 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90015
Public parking lots are available around our building. Please see below for a few suggestions (not guaranteed). *Please leave plenty of time for travel as surrounding construction in the area has resulted in increased traffic and limited parking availability.
— VISITOR INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES –
Our building is a secure facility. Please give yourself ample time to get through our airport-like security process.
The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco’s buildings have security checks similar to those at airports to protect personnel and assets. The Bank seeks to ensure a safe environment that also accommodates the diverse needs of its visitors. If you need to request an accommodation for a disability or religious reason to enter the building or attend the event, please provide us with at least two weeks’ advance notice. We will also need two weeks’ advance notice if food will be provided at the event and you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies. Please email Event Manager
– Carol Srivongse (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are requesting an accommodation or a special food order.
Thank you and we look forward to having you join us!