- This event has passed.
JULY 20, 2017 CHICAGO @ The Union Club of Chicago
July 20, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
July 20, 2017 @ The Union Club of Chicago
65 W. Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL 60604
Tools & Strategies for Compliance & Best Practices
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW…SPACE IS LIMITED!
Michael Chang, Principal -Partner Engineering & Science
Allen Greer, MAI, FRICS, AI-GRS, Managing Member -Greer Valuation
Robert Landis –L-Cam Appraisal Review
Stew Heller, MDIV, MRICS, CCGA, National Co-Director, FounderSociety of Chief Appraisers & Valuation Officers
Brenda Dohring Hicks, MAI, CEO -RealWired!
Mike Benz, VP -Trepp
John Lancet, MAI, Consulting & Valuation -HVS
BobParson, MAI, AppraisalPolicySpecialistOffice of the Comptroller of the Currency
Richard Rawson, MAI, Appraisal Review Specialist -FDIC
BrockRule, MAI, ASA-BV, Owner -HopkinsAppraisalServices
Mike Simmons, Co-President -Axis AMC
Les Linder MAI, CCIM, Senior Managing Director –CBRE
State of Illinois Department of Banking and Finance
- Tips for managing an effective valuation department.
- Evals& Reviews –abused, mishandled and confusing.
- Exam Findings –Examiner’s most common deficiencies.
- Powerful force -Appraisal/Credit Managers bring big value.
- Is it time for a Chief Valuation/Collateral Risk Officer?
- Local market opportunities/risks: where are we in the cycle?
- Regulatory concerns of third-party management.
- The case for valuation professionals in financial institutions to unite.