- This event has passed.
#10 – NEW YORK CITY – THURS, NOV 9, 2017 @ Columbus Citizens Foundation
November 9 @ 8:00 am - 5:30 pmFree
Valuation Professionals Leadership Meeting
Tools & Strategies for Compliance & Best Practices
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW…SPACE IS LIMITED!
Chuck Beyer, II MAI, SRA, AI-GRS – Investors Bank,
Mike Pratico, Jr., CCIM, AI-GRS – Columbia Bank,
Leo Tavera – Bridgehampton National Bank
Richard Rawson, MAI, Appraisal Review Specialist – FDIC
Bob Parson, MAI, Appraisal Policy Specialist – OCC
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER:
Alexander Heil, PhD, Economist for Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Tips for managing an effective valuation department.
- Evals & Reviews – Abused, mishandled and confusing.
- Exam Findings – Examiner’s most common deficiencies.
- Powerful Force – Impact efficiency ratios and bring big value.
- Is it time for a Chief Valuation/Collateral Risk Officer?
- Local market opportunities/risks: Where are we in the cycle?
- Regulatory concerns of third-party management.
- Federal Exam Prep: Checklists, Hot Buttons, Errors.
- Updates on Commercial Real Estate Markets.
- De minimus CRE hike: $250,000 to $400,000.
- Vital economic data for credit and risk
- Valuation of Specialty CRE – Hotels & Gas Stations.
- The case for valuation professionals in financial institutions to unite.
- Leverage data and systems to reduce risk and drive profits.